Childcare Centre Manager (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated Childcare Centre Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Recruiting, organising and supervising childcare staff
- Ensuring the safety of children, staff and visitors in the centre
- Communicating with parents and caregivers
- Maintaining records for the centre
- Managing the finances, supplies and accounts for the centre
- Ensuring the centre complies with government requirements
- Planning and implementing programs and activities to develop the physical, social, emotional and educational needs of young children
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- First Aid Certificate
- Working With Children Check
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise staff and provide training and feedback
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!