Chief Financial Officer - CFO (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Manage the finance and accounting team
- Provide executive leadership with expert financial advice and proposing new financial strategies
- Prepare the annual budget for the company in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Produce the company’s financial reports including profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Manage financial forecasting and allocating budgets
- Approve business cases
- Manage and oversee the cash flow & tax obligations of the company
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualifications in accounting, finance, commerce, business or economics
- Prior experience as a Chief Financial Officer
- CA/CPA qualified
- A high level of personal integrity
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Sound leadership skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!