Chef / Sous Chef
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Chef / Sous Chef to become a part of our busy kitchen team.
What you will do:
- Prepare menu items as ordered, ensuring the highest quality standards
- Mentoring a kitchen team including kitchen hands, cooks and junior chefs
- Communicate effectively with front of house staff
- Undertake and supervise daily food preparation
- Carrying out quality checks on food supplies to ensure quality and freshness
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment, food preparation areas and storage areas, complying with the highest standards of cleanliness
- Compliance with food safety and Workplace Health and Safety
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least three years' experience
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Food Handler's Certificate
- Able to work well as part of a team and under pressure
- Exceptional efficiency with great attention to detail
- Have clear and effective communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Hospitality & Tourism Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!