Business Development Manager
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly driven and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Developing growth strategies and plans, by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Managing and nurturing relationships with existing customers
- Attending networking events and hosting stands at exhibitions and conferences
- Researching prospects, cold calling potential customers and responding to incoming leads to increase client base
- Writing business proposals and sales presentations, and presenting these to potential customers
- Research and develop new business opportunities and generate new accounts
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to secure business and negotiate contracts
- Ensure revenue optimisation through effective selling and negotiation strategies
- Develop and foster relationships to encourage repeat business
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Tertiary qualification in business, economics, finance, marketing or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques to build strategic internal/external relationships
- Extensive experience in selling principles and objectives and sales targeting
- Strong selling skills and understanding of sales processes; can effectively upsell products and services; can bring a sale to closure
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Fully committed to achieving performance targets
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Sales Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!