Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Building Designer to become part of our successful team and act as a trusted advisor to our clients throughout the project lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Meeting with clients to take and understand the brief in detail
- Designing and interpreting plans
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Researching and analysing council codes, codes of practice and industry regulations
- Coordinating submissions to council
- Drawing up contracts and ensuring terms are adhered to
- Building site supervision
- Liaising with clients to discuss progress, impediments and project milestones
- Project managing suppliers, contractors and resources
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Diploma of Building Design
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.