job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Bricklayer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Carry out manual bricklaying according to plans and specifications
- Use mortar to bind bricks in various rows, designs or shapes
- Cut and shape bricks, blocks or stones
- Repair and maintain brickwork
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Valid construction induction (white card)
- Current driver’s licence
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Be quality driven and competent to complete jobs according to plans and specifications
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Property Management Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!