Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly innovative and experienced Brand Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Advising on marketing strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services
- Analysing data regarding current trends and predicting future consumer trends
- Researching potential demand and market characteristics for new products or services
- Commissioning and undertaking competitive research into competing companies or products
- Formulating and implementing policies and plans for advertising, public relations, sales and marketing in consultation with other stakeholders
- Monitoring public opinion regarding an organisation or particular issue and controlling flow of internal information to the media and public
- Developing and implementing communication strategies
- Facilitating interviews with journalists, social media influencers and bloggers, preparing and distributing media releases, and liaising with media representatives
- Developing and implementing risk assessment and crisis management plans to mitigate and control damage to company reputation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Brand role
- Well developed marketing and communications experience and expertise
- Demonstrated people leadership capability
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques to build strategic internal/external relationships
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple demands
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.