job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Audiologist to become part of our successful team.
You will work with patients to preserve, manage and improve their hearing and ability to understand sounds.
What you will do:
- Administering and interpreting a wide range of tests to determine hearing efficiency and locate sites of detected hearing problems
- Analysing test results and identifying root causes of hearing problems
- Prescribing and testing appropriate hearing aids and cochlear implants and instructing patients for use
- Reporting results of testing in writing and providing recommendations and referrals to relevant medical practitioners
- Assessing hearing levels of workers in occupations at high risk of hearing damage
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Master’s degree in Clinical Audiology
- Accredited Audiologist
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!