job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and experienced Art Director to join our team.
What you will do:
- Determining how best to represent a concept visually
- Liaising with clients to determine the desired artistic approach and style
- Developing the overall look or style of an advertising campaign, book, magazine or newspaper, theatre, television or film set
- Deciding on which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Supervising creative staff, such as photographers, writers and editors
- Reviewing and approving designs, artwork, photography, and graphics
- Developing detailed budgets and timelines
- Presenting designs to clients for approval
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in Design or Graphic Design
- Portfolio showcasing your work, such as sample ad campaigns or showcasing your style of art direction
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques
- Previous experience in Art Direction or similar role
- Be highly organised and motivated with an ability to work both autonomously and in a team
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!