Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an Architect to become part of our successful team and act as a trusted advisor to our clients throughout the project lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Envisioning and drawing designs, both by hand and computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Designing around constraining factors such as project budget, local council legislation, town planning and environmental impacts
- Conferring with builders about project feasibility
- Applying for planning permission
- Writing and presenting reports, applications, proposals and contracts
- Adapting plans based on local government feedback and resolving any issues that may arise throughout the build
- Advising clients throughout the build, and managing the project in conjunction with other professionals
- Travelling to the building site and different offices for meetings regularly
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Master of Architecture
- Completed the Architectural Practice Examination
- Registration with your state or territory’s Architects’ Registration Board
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates