After Sales Service Manager
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly driven After Sales Service Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Developing and reviewing customer service standards, procedures and policies
- Managing service staff to ensure desired customer satisfaction levels are met
- Providing direction, feedback and performance reviews to staff
- Responding to customer enquiries over the phone, via email, and in person
- Liaising with other managers and staff members to determine correct response to issues
- Keeping records of customer interactions with details of actions taken
- Generating sales leads and building and sustaining positive business relationships
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven track record of achievement in a previous sales management role
- Ability to build sound relationships with prospects/clients
- Self awareness, sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High-level communication and influence skills (written & verbal)
- Experienced in CRM pipeline management
- Certificate III in Customer Engagement a bonus
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!