Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and experienced Account Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Delivering the best possible customer service with a view to growing and supporting long-term relationships
- Helping customers understand changes within the company and the market, or a change in products and services
- Working with the business development and sales teams to hand customers over smoothly to each other, so that customer experience is optimal
- Giving presentations and reporting progress to both customers and internal teams
- Problem-solving for customers in a way that ensures the relationship remains positive
- Acting as the key liaison between customers and internal teams
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 2 years experience in account management
- Tertiary qualification in business, economics, finance, marketing or a related field or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques to build strategic internal/external relationships
- Love selling and developing successful business relationships
- Demonstrate a proven track record in consistently setting, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Be highly organised and motivated with an ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Demonstrate strong networking and communication skills in a variety of settings
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and experience in use of Microsoft and Google suite of products highly desirable
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.