job description template
About the Role
Due to the continuous success and growth of our team, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Merchandiser.
What you will do:
- Determining selection of goods for seasonal collections and promotional events
- Developing plans and sketches of proposed layout for approval
- Coordinating and installing window and in–store displays using props, fabrics and signage
- Arranging lighting installations to highlight promotional materials and fixtures
- Developing schedule of promotional displays for approval
- Assisting in training of in–store staff for promotional campaigns
- Reviewing store sales figures and adjusting promotional displays to ensure best performance
- Assisting with special projects and in–store promotions
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in retail, sales or merchandising
- Diploma of Visual Merchandising a bonus
- Effective communication skills and building rapport with colleagues and in-store contacts
- A flexible and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Manual handling is a requirement of the role
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!