Your team needs ...
"Let's weigh up our options"
Major characteristics of the Evaluator:
- Logical, critical, realistic
- Objective risk evaluator
- Investigative, analytical, critiquing
- Enjoys testing ideas and weighing up alternatives
- Likes to experiment and problem-solve
- Action-oriented, deliberate, and prudent
- Prefers variety over routine
- Outgoing yet individualistic
Now, let us help you find one.
Here are 3 questions to help you interview candidates.
Can you describe a time when you had to assess, test, and critique a solution or approach in order to make improvements?
What steps did you take, and what was the outcome of your evaluation?
How do you approach evaluating and assessing risks in a project or decision-making process?
Can you provide an example of a situation where you effectively evaluated risks and made decisions based on your analysis?
Tell me about a time when you had to test ideas and prioritise options in order to find the most effective solution to a problem.
How did you approach the testing process, and how did you ultimately determine the best course of action?
Use this scoring key to evaluate your candidates!
👉 Download and share this scoring key with your interview team to see if your candidates are a good match.